About

Monday 9 January 2012

Migrated to new blog

Finally I have decided to make the switch from wordpress to blogger. I remember starting off with blogger 3 years ago and then slowly migrating to wordpress. Now I'm back again. No big reason, but I just dont need all the fancy plugins and I just look forward to an easy to use interface. I guess blogger helps me achieve that quite nicely.

And I've also decided that this blog is going to be about a lot of stuff - technology, photography, travel, food, beer and everything that interests me. That's why I've decided to call this blog "Distinctively Raj".



P.S. I will cease to update my previous blog My Lens, My Life from today. So if you want to keep reading my crap, you can read it here. You could also follow me on twitter @gadgetfrik. Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons