About

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Traffic in Hanoi - My first YouTube video



So finally I figured out how to upload a YouTube video. Was a piece of cake - I know, I know I'm not exactly Mr. Social Media!

This video might not exactly be a work of art, but somehow I just wanted to share it as an example of how the roads in Hanoi are messy and noisy. Kind of reminds me of the traffic in India. Oh by the way, if you get caught in peak hour traffic in Hanoi, I think its much worse than India. I like the way you weave yourself through the sea of bikes and cars to cross the road. Was an experience doing it the first time, but hey I'm still in one piece!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons